Re: Is there a work around for partition key needed for constraint

From: Jorge Torralba <jorge(dot)torralba(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: legrand_legrand(at)hotmail(dot)com
Cc: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Is there a work around for partition key needed for constraint
Date: 2018-10-24 22:11:04
Lists: pgsql-admin

Wow, thats a convoluted solution and I don't know if it will allow the use
of upsert. I hope this solution is in the works :(

--
Thanks,

Jorge Torralba

Note: This communication may contain privileged or other confidential
information. If you are not the intended recipient, please do not print,
copy, retransmit, disseminate or otherwise use the information. Please
indicate to the sender that you have received this email in error and
delete the copy you received. Thank You.