Difficulty installing patch

From: Jorge Torralba <jorge(dot)torralba(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Difficulty installing patch
Date: 2015-01-14 21:12:54
Lists: pgsql-admin

We are running postgres 9.2 on centos 6. Our install was from an rpm/yum.
We have run into issues with a decrypt bug 11905.

When I try to run the patch I keep getting can't find file to patch.

Any assistance or feedback would be appreciated.

I am running the command from within /usr/pgsql-9.2/share

--
Thanks,

Jorge Torralba

Note: This communication may contain privileged or other confidential
information. If you are not the intended recipient, please do not print,
copy, retransmit, disseminate or otherwise use the information. Please
indicate to the sender that you have received this email in error and
delete the copy you received. Thank You.