My Server Stopped

From: Bukola Adebayo <yobolafb(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: My Server Stopped
Date: 2023-03-16 12:45:30
Lists: pgadmin-support

Dear Administrator,
The PostgreSQL 14 server that I have been using successfully with pgr4 on
my windows 10 (upgraded to 11) stopped abruptly. All attempts i.e.
restarting the server ,ensuring my port number is 5432 were to no avail.
The server will not restart at all. However, I discovered that my src file
- html has a port number automatically and permanently set to 5050. I don't
know if this is the problem.

Any Assistance or suggestion will be highly appreciated.
Thank you very much and I look forward to hearing from you.
Fatima.