Re: [BUGS] BUG #13619: regression functions return Null

From: Biswadeep Banerjee <biswadeep(dot)banerjee(at)actifio(dot)com>
To: "David G(dot) Johnston" <david(dot)g(dot)johnston(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: "pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>, "pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [BUGS] BUG #13619: regression functions return Null
Date: 2015-09-15 06:33:27
Lists: pgsql-bugs pgsql-general

Oops!! My bad.. I did a reply and not a reply all...

Anyways Thanks David.. I knew this wasn't really a bug but could not figure
out where to post my questions. Let me just try the same in a different way
or do it differently as you explained and see if I can make it to work.

Thanks

--

Best Regards,
Biswadeep Banerjee