Issues with PgAdmin4

From: Tania <paltania(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Issues with PgAdmin4
Date: 2017-02-02 21:54:43
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi,

I like the new interface, until I realized how sensitive the windows/tabs
are! Gets docked and undocked at weird times and then docking them back to
original position is so hard.
Are there any tips or tricks to that to make my life easier? I work with
PgAdmin all the time at my job and this new behavior is getting a bit
annoying. I miss the old PgAdmin.

Also, how do you select a column in the output of an query and then copy
and paste them in a text editor? I used to be able to do that with the old
PgAdmin.

Any pointers are appreciated.

Tania