Re: PL/Python fails on new NetBSD/PPC 8.0 install

From: Benjamin Scherrey <scherrey(at)proteus-tech(dot)com>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: PL/Python fails on new NetBSD/PPC 8.0 install
Date: 2019-10-28 01:33:52
Lists: pgsql-hackers

None of the output provides any clue to me but I do know that Python 3.7
has some issues with a lot of versions of openssl that is based on a
disagreement between devs in both projects. This was a problem for me when
trying to build python 3.7 on my Kubuntu 14.04 system. I've seen this issue
reported across all targets for Python including Freebsd so I expect it's
likely to also happen for NetBSD.

Perhaps this might be related to the problem?