Postgres replication question :- One master 2 slaves 9.0.10

From: akp geek <akpgeek(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Postgres replication question :- One master 2 slaves 9.0.10
Date: 2013-10-01 02:14:53
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi all -

Currently we have set up one master one slave , which working
fine. Now we need to replicate to an other slave. The problem we have ,
the port that we use on primary can not be reached from the new slave. We
can't the change the primary port also, because many applications using it.

I can't reach out to my primary using the recovery.conf on the
new slave.

Can you suggest how I can handle this? Appreciate your help.

Regards