Replication Question

From: Bala Venkat <akpgeek(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Replication Question
Date: 2016-01-28 14:22:10
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi there -

We have a set up where there is One master streaming to 3 Slaves
. 2 slaves are in our DR environment. One is the prod environment.

Wanted to make the DR as primary. I know we can make the one of
the slave in DR to primary. If I want to keep the other slave as slave
connecting to the new Master DR , is it possible ? or I have to set the
whole streaming process again in DR ? Can you please share your experience
?

Regards