Charlotte, NC PUG

From: Boyan Botev <bbotev(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Charlotte, NC PUG
Date: 2015-10-27 18:28:32
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Hello,
My name is Boyan Botev and I am interested in starting a Postgres User
Group in Charlotte, NC. I would like to have more speakers of the caliber
of Bruce Momjian (who presented to my company recently), Robert Haas and
other Postgresql gurus be able to visit Charlotte to present and educate
the local Postgres community and I was told a PUG is the answer. It would
also be a good opportunity to meet with other like minded Postgres users
who may be around here. Charlotte has a big airport hub and is easy to
travel to and from. I hope this is the right place for this request.
Thanks,
Boyan Botev