Charlotte Postgres User Group

From: Boyan Botev <bbotev(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Charlotte Postgres User Group
Date: 2016-02-16 14:01:07
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

If you live near or around Charlotte, please join us for the inaugural
meeting of the Charlotte PUG on March 1, followed by a second meeting on
April 11 featuring Bruce Momjian. More information about the two events can
be found here:

http://www.meetup.com/Charlotte-PostgreSQL-User-Group

I am also looking for any suggestions or best practice on ways to advertise
these meetups in addition to my personal network?

Also if you are travelling through Charlotte, NC or you just like to visit
the "Queen City" you are welcome to stop by an give a talk to the Charlotte
PUG. Just contact me when you would be in town and I can pencil you in for
a talk or a presentation.

Thanks,
Boyan Botev