Re: PostgreSQL in Atlanta

From: Michael Alan Brewer <mbrewer(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Moshe Jacobson <moshe(at)neadwerx(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: PostgreSQL in Atlanta
Date: 2015-01-26 02:01:44
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Good evening! Great to see another Georgian on here; I'm currently the
manager of the ATLPUG list, which has been dormant for a while (as I live
too far out of Atlanta to manage the group effectively). How have your
Meetups been going so far? If you're interested in getting ATLPUG more
active, that'd be wonderful; there are also things that PgUS (the US
PostgreSQL Association) can do to help.

Thanks!

---Michael Brewer
mbrewer(at)gmail(dot)com