Re: Rather large LA

From: Damon Snyder <damon(at)huddler-inc(dot)com>
To: pgsql-performance(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Rather large LA
Date: 2011-09-06 20:37:41
Lists: pgsql-performance

If you are not doing so already, another approach to preventing the slam at
startup would be to implement some form of caching either in memcache or an
http accelerator such as varnish (https://www.varnish-cache.org/). Depending
on your application and the usage patterns, you might be able to fairly
easily insert varnish into your web stack.

Damon