Re: Better use of memory

From: "Jake O'brien Fagan" <jake(at)househappy(dot)org>
To: Jayadevan <maymala(dot)jayadevan(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Better use of memory
Date: 2014-08-01 16:04:45
Lists: pgsql-novice

No issue with response times. At least I think not. Looking at NewRelic,
the database generally responds in <10ms. My data is currently >150GB, and
it seems odd the server's memory usage never tops 1500MB when many of my
key settings are far greater than few GBs. Should I not worry?

Jake O'Brien Fagan

Ruby Engineer
househappy.org <http://www.househappy.org/>
Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/househappy.org> | Twitter