pgadmin4 in Cloud Foundry

From: Tom C <barteri(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-support(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: pgadmin4 in Cloud Foundry
Date: 2018-04-20 01:52:55
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hello,

I am able to run pgadmin4 in a Docker Container. I have been trying to take
the same docker image and run it as a Cloud Foundry Docker enabled app. My
problem is this Docker image requires certificates and private key mapped
to a Docker volume as explained here
https://hub.docker.com/r/dpage/pgadmin4/

I can't pass these files into the Docker container when it's hosted in
Cloud Foundry. Is there a way to pass the cert and key in as environment
variables instead?

Thanks.

-Tom