Re: Drop Default Privileges?

From: Pavan Teja <pavan(dot)postgresdba(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Louis Battuello <louis(dot)battuello(at)etasseo(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Drop Default Privileges?
Date: 2018-06-19 18:31:34
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi Louis,

In order to remove the default privileges for any particular user/role, we
should know the list of default privileges.

If we know them we can revoke them as a super user. Once I tried finding
the list of default privileges, but left with no clue. But I strongly
believe that if we know the list of default privileges that will be
assigned we may revoke them as a super user.

Regards,
Pavan