Fwd: How to turnoff autovacuum

From: mark armon <1994hejian(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Fwd: How to turnoff autovacuum
Date: 2020-12-12 05:30:37
Lists: pgsql-admin

Just follow the tutorial. In the tutorial I need to set the autovacuum off.
Here is how I set the autovacuum off.

1. Locate the postgresql.conf.
2. edit the postgresql.conf using notepad. As the picture attached.
Previously it's *on *now it's *off. *
3. close and save postgresql.conf then open *service-msc*
4. restart the postgresql service.
5. open psql type: *show autovacuum; *

*But the result is ON. *

So that's my knowledge about how to set the parameters. But it failed. So
please tell me how to set the autovacuum off.
[image: image.png]