Re: Unaccounted regression from postgresql 11 in later versions

From: Bob Jolliffe <bobjolliffe(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Michael Christofides <michael(at)pgmustard(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-performance(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Unaccounted regression from postgresql 11 in later versions
Date: 2023-05-31 10:26:58
Lists: pgsql-performance

Wow Michael you are absolutely right. Turning jit off results in a query
execution about twice as fast as pg11. That is a huge relief. I will read
the jit related docs and see if there is anything smarter I should be doing
other than disabling jit entirely, but it works a treat for this query.

Regards
Bob