Re: Editor privilege request for WikiEditing

From: Qurat-ul-Ain Ghazali <quratulain(dot)ghazali(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
To: Christophe Pettus <xof(at)thebuild(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Editor privilege request for WikiEditing
Date: 2020-09-14 06:59:17
Lists: pgsql-www

Hi Christophe,

I am unable to edit the initial sections (SS attached) of the following
pages:

- https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/BDR_Project
- https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Multimaster

Do I need additional rights for this?

Regards,
Qurat-ul-Ain

--
Qurat-ul-Ain Ghazali
Marketing Officer
2ndQuadrant
PostgreSQL Support, Services and Training

Attachment Content-Type Size
BDR project page.PNG image/png 218.4 KB
Multimaster page.PNG image/png 313.0 KB