Re: Upgrade PostgreSQL 9.6 to 10.6

From: github kran <githubkran(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Andreas Kretschmer <andreas(at)a-kretschmer(dot)de>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Upgrade PostgreSQL 9.6 to 10.6
Date: 2020-01-07 22:56:24
Lists: pgsql-general

On Tue, Dec 10, 2019 at 2:53 AM Andreas Kretschmer <andreas(at)a-kretschmer(dot)de>
wrote:

> Am 09.12.19 um 23:37 schrieb github kran:
> > Great, thanks Andreas, So this seems to be a good feature using the
> > core concept of replication. Can I use this extension and do the major
> > upgrade without paying ?.
>
> yes, this extension is free.
>

> Regards, Andreas

Hello Andreas,
As a follow up on this thread, I want to ask if this extension works on
postgreSQL version 10.6 ? and also does this extension can be installed on
Aurora version of PostGreSQL.?. if it doesnt do you have any
other alternative to make this work on Aurora engine ?

Thanks !!