Re: Pulling data from Postgres DB table for every 5 seconds.

From: github kran <githubkran(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Mark Fletcher <markf(at)corp(dot)groups(dot)io>
Cc: pgsql-general <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Pulling data from Postgres DB table for every 5 seconds.
Date: 2019-01-09 18:10:09
Lists: pgsql-general

Mark - We are currently on 9.6 version of postgres and cant use this
feature of logical replication.Answering to your question we are looking
for any changes in the data related to a specific table ( changes like any
update on a timestamp field
OR any new inserts happened in the last 5 seconds for a specific product
entity).
Any other alternatives ?.