How many billion rows of data I can store in PostgreSQL RDS.

From: github kran <githubkran(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: Michael Lewis <mlewis(at)entrata(dot)com>
Subject: How many billion rows of data I can store in PostgreSQL RDS.
Date: 2019-02-22 05:08:30
Lists: pgsql-general

Hello Pgsql-General,

We have currently have around 6 TB of data and have plans to move some
historic datainto RDS of about close to 1 TB of data. The total rows in
partitioned tables is around 6 billion rows today and have plans to keep
the data long term which would be around 5-8 billion rows per year.

So i short my use case is to keep data of 8 billion rows of data every year
and store atleast 16 billion of rows for every 2 years.

1. How many billion rows does RDS handle ?. This data would be exposed
by AP's accessing this data.

Appreciate you reply on this.
Thank you.