Re: Upgrade PostgreSQL 9.6 to 10.6

From: github kran <githubkran(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Michael Lewis <mlewis(at)entrata(dot)com>
Cc: Andreas Kretschmer <andreas(at)a-kretschmer(dot)de>, PostgreSQL General <pgsql-general(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Upgrade PostgreSQL 9.6 to 10.6
Date: 2020-01-08 23:56:09
Lists: pgsql-general

Great I see its supported based on the link but the problem is we are
locked into a Aurora RDS and we can't use logical replication on that
engine. Any thoughts that we can use some alternate mechanism to
migrate the delta data from database 1 ( Running 9.6) to database 2 (
Running 10.6 ) after we do the pg_dump and pg_restore ?.