Re: Assistance Needed: Error during PostgreSQL Configuration

From: Ayush Vatsa <ayushvatsa1810(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>, ronljohnsonjr(at)gmail(dot)com
Cc: Ian Lawrence Barwick <barwick(at)gmail(dot)com>, pgsql-general(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Assistance Needed: Error during PostgreSQL Configuration
Date: 2023-12-12 17:55:48
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi all,
@Ron Johnson, I am building from the source because I wanted to contribute
to the open-source community, and for that, I want the source files. I had
a few things in mind currently for the same :).
@Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>, Thanks I am using a directory path with
spaces in it, and removing them solved my issue. Next time I will use '_'
in paths to be on the safer side.

Thanks and regards
Ayush Vatsa
SDE Amazon