Pgsql best ha solution

From: Marcello Lorenzi <cello86(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Pgsql best ha solution
Date: 2023-01-30 22:57:45
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi All,
We're investigating about a cluster solution for postgresql installed on 2
DCs. We would use the streaming replication but we don't identify the best
solution for automatic failover for replica and for the clients. Could you
help us to share some information about some solutions like PAF, bucardo or
pgpool?

Thanks,
Marcello