Indonesian Translation Problem

From: Ali Akbar <the(dot)apaan(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-translators(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Indonesian Translation Problem
Date: 2016-06-01 02:29:05
Lists: pgsql-translators

Greetings,

I was upgrading postgresql on my servers to 9.5 and found out that
Indonesian translation is bundled in pg 9.5. I was excited, but it turns
out that there are some problems with the translation, such as using french
quotes (« and ») instead of Indonesian standard double quote ("). But the
main problem becomes imminent later on. There are mis-translation
everywhere, including in the error messages.

Skimming in the translation file, it looks like some of the text are
automatically translated (maybe with Google Translate), so the translation
is messy.

How can i contribute to make the translation better?

Thanks,
Ali Akbar