Re: nextval parameter is not clear

From: Kirk Wolak <wolakk(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Laurenz Albe <laurenz(dot)albe(at)cybertec(dot)at>
Cc: "David G(dot) Johnston" <david(dot)g(dot)johnston(at)gmail(dot)com>, Bruce Momjian <bruce(at)momjian(dot)us>, ailjushkin(at)gmail(dot)com, pgsql-docs(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: nextval parameter is not clear
Date: 2022-11-28 17:28:56
Lists: pgsql-docs

On Sun, Nov 27, 2022 at 10:34 PM Laurenz Albe <laurenz(dot)albe(at)cybertec(dot)at>
wrote:

> On Sat, 2022-11-26 at 23:22 -0500, Kirk Wolak wrote:
> > Your feedback would be appreciated.
>
> + <para>Example
>
> I think you should use the <title> tag to render that more conspicuous.
>
> I tried. it does not MAKE. It is not allowed in that position. I don't
know how to allow it there!
Help would be appreciated.

> I am not saying that this is bad material, but if anything, it should go to
> chapter 3 (Advanced Features) of the tutorial (and then it could be even
> more
> elaborate).

Let me review that section. If we have a place where we can have examples
of ALL functions in actual usage
That would be great.

> Yours,
> Laurenz Albe

I will make the next version based on ALL of your comments. As well as
reviewing chapter 3, and feedback on the <title>Example</title>
tag working there...