Re: Help installing on Mac

From: Anthony DeBarros <anthonymdebarros(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Jackie Culver <jackie(dot)culver(at)neuro-id(dot)com>
Cc: pgAdmin Support <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Help installing on Mac
Date: 2021-03-04 13:38:49
Lists: pgadmin-support

In pgAdmin, in the Object Browser, right-click Servers, and choose
Create > Server.
In the dialog, type a name for your server in the General tab. On the
Connection tab, in the Host name/address box, type localhost. Fill in your
user name and the password you supplied when installing PostgreSQL, then
click Save. You should now see your server listed.