Language Pack missing from StackBuilder (EDB Windows download)

From: Anthony DeBarros <anthonymdebarros(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Language Pack missing from StackBuilder (EDB Windows download)
Date: 2023-06-23 15:13:49
Lists: pgsql-general

While installing a fresh copy of PostgreSQL 15.3 downloaded from
EDB's website, I have discovered that the Language Pack usually present in
StackBuilder is missing.

Anyone here from EDB who might know if this is a temporary or a permanent
change?

I will try emailing EDB separately, but thought I would try here in case
someone from the company is reading.

Thanks,
Anthony