Re: Critical bug: pgAdmin v4.25 has started ignoring my "Browser Command" which completely cripples me and makes me unable to manage my PostgreSQL database.

From: Anthony DeBarros <anthonymdebarros(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Pgadmin Support <pgadmin-support(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Critical bug: pgAdmin v4.25 has started ignoring my "Browser Command" which completely cripples me and makes me unable to manage my PostgreSQL database.
Date: 2020-08-21 12:53:14
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hello.

On Fri, Aug 21, 2020 at 6:23 AM <tutiluren(at)tutanota(dot)com> wrote:

> pgAdmin v4.25 has yet again broken something. After being harassed to
> upgrade to the latest version, pgAdmin has stopped opening itself properly.

Snip.

Your experience is vastly different than mine. I use pgadmin 4 every day.
It has only improved by leaps and bounds since initial release. If I see an
opportunity for improvement, I submit a feature request in Redmine. More
often than not, my request eventually gets acted on or, if not, declined
with a good reason.

I lurk here daily because it's fun watching a well-run dev team work in
predictable, rapid cycles. Bugs get handled.

Your use is an edge case for a browser that has barely any market share.
Fine if you want to run life that way, but don't expect smooth sailing.

Your situation is an edge case,