Re: BUG #15206: Can not import CSV into PostgreSQL

From: Milorad Krstevski <miloradkrstevski(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "David G(dot) Johnston" <david(dot)g(dot)johnston(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: Pavel Stehule <pavel(dot)stehule(at)gmail(dot)com>, pgsql-bugs(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: BUG #15206: Can not import CSV into PostgreSQL
Date: 2018-05-19 14:36:34
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Please find in attach the backup schema.

I really do not know how to export the settings (or what is needed to you).
If you could please send me screen of what is needed?

I created all db, schema and table empty with default settings. Nothing is
changed or limited. I put postgre user with all privileges everywhere.
That's it. Nothing else.

On Sat, May 19, 2018 at 4:31 PM, David G. Johnston <
david(dot)g(dot)johnston(at)gmail(dot)com> wrote:

> The definition of the neptune.act table. The pgAdmin docs can walk you
> through how to go about finding that if you cannot intuit how to navigate
> the object browser it provides.
>
> You need to count how many columns are on that table and compare them to
> how many are in the csv file. You should find there are fewer in the table
> which means you need to fix the table. If you find the counts to be the
> same then it might be something different.
>
> Dave
>
> On Sat, May 19, 2018 at 7:25 AM, Milorad Krstevski <
> miloradkrstevski(at)gmail(dot)com> wrote:
>
>> Screenshot of what?
>>
>> I will take now but please point me out.
>>
>> On Sat, May 19, 2018 at 4:24 PM, David G. Johnston <
>> david(dot)g(dot)johnston(at)gmail(dot)com> wrote:
>>
>>> A screenshot would be better for me, dealing with a dump file is too
>>> high-maintenance for this kind of question.

>> --
>> Milorad Krstevski
>>
>> Mobile: +389 71 381 168
>> E-mail: miloradkrstevski(at)gmail(dot)com

--
Milorad Krstevski

Mobile: +389 71 381 168
E-mail: miloradkrstevski(at)gmail(dot)com

Attachment Content-Type Size
schema_backup application/octet-stream 1.1 KB