Re: ERROR: catalog is missing 3 attribute(s) for relid 150243

From: milist ujang <ujang(dot)milist(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Julien Rouhaud <rjuju123(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: ERROR: catalog is missing 3 attribute(s) for relid 150243
Date: 2022-08-19 04:27:50
Lists: pgsql-general

On Fri, Aug 19, 2022 at 11:02 AM Julien Rouhaud <rjuju123(at)gmail(dot)com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Please don't top-post on this list (and please trim quoted messages too).
>

> No, this function is comparing pg_class.relnatts to rows fetched querying
> pg_attribute for the given relation.
>
> any concern if I update pg_class.natts and or pg_attribute to let it match?

> What it means is that you likely have data corruption. You could try to
> reindex pg_attribute and see if that fixes that specific problems, but
> even if
> it does you will have to investigate how data got corrupted, fix that root
> problem, and then try to check for other corrupted data or restore from a
> sane
> backup.

yes we have a problem with vm; suddenly restart without reason....

I've done recovery by creating empty files under pg_xact , cluster can
bring up
then a file under pg_multixact due to error on a table.

I've done reinding pg_class, pg_attribute, pg_constraint without luck.

--
regards

ujang jaenudin | DBA Consultant (Freelancer)
http://ora62.wordpress.com
http://id.linkedin.com/pub/ujang-jaenudin/12/64/bab

[image: width=]