Re: signal 11: Segmentation fault ; query constraint list; pg16.3

From: milist ujang <ujang(dot)milist(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: signal 11: Segmentation fault ; query constraint list; pg16.3
Date: 2024-05-20 11:18:30
Lists: pgsql-general

as of subject, it should be 16.3.

scenario was:
- a few months ago install + deployed user data pg 16.2.
- 2 days ago, updated to 16.3

now I can reproduce the issue, the segment fault comes from
postgres[495645]: segfault at 0 ip 00007f318b17e1f4 sp 00007ffc7f1b15d8
error 4 in citus.so[7f318b0a4000+ee000] likely on CPU 93 (core 1, socket 1)

after dropping the citus extension, now it's OK.

Thanks for the reply.

--
regards

ujang jaenudin | Self-Employed, DBA Consultant
http://id.linkedin.com/pub/ujang-jaenudin/12/64/bab