Re: QtWebEngine issue

From: Neel Patel <neel(dot)patel(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: QtWebEngine issue
Date: 2016-11-10 14:12:14
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi,

As I am not able to reproduce so i can not do experiment but from Qt
documentation, we can try setting below attribute at beginning in
pgAdmin4.cpp file before application start ?

QCoreApplication::setAttribute(Qt::AA_UseDesktopOpenGL);

OR

QCoreApplication::setAttribute(Qt::AA_UseOpenGLES);

Below is the link for reference.
http://doc.qt.io/qt-5/windows-requirements.html

Thanks,
Neel Patel