Re: QtWebEngine issue

From: Neel Patel <neel(dot)patel(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: QtWebEngine issue
Date: 2016-11-10 13:28:52
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi Dave,

I have tried to reproduce the issues ( crash & black screen) with
QtWebEngine but no luck.
Tried with Windows 7 & Windows 10 with both Qt 5.5 & 5.7.

I think below links confirm that it is known issue in Qt.

https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTBUG-34964
<https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fbugreports.qt.io%2Fbrowse%2FQTBUG-34964&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNGxpTQtqppNIKt_jfTPxXTMZEiKgw>
https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTBUG-50543
<https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fbugreports.qt.io%2Fbrowse%2FQTBUG-50543&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNFQXqXbnnLZO2AorxjQyrZjw1LBHg>
https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTBUG-54326
<https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fbugreports.qt.io%2Fbrowse%2FQTBUG-54326&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNGJ0-kHL4TYI1w6G2W0FOzUWlHmcg>

Let me know if anything needed for more investigations.

Thanks,
Neel Patel