Re: RM4292 - Dark mode support for Windows/macOS

From: Neel Patel <neel(dot)patel(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: Akshay Joshi <akshay(dot)joshi(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
Cc: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>, pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: RM4292 - Dark mode support for Windows/macOS
Date: 2020-04-14 11:34:44
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi Akshay,

On Mac only, build gets failed and it gives below error. Currently I am
doing the setup in my new Mac with Qt so meanwhile can you please apply the
attached patch with prefix in the qrc file which may fix the issue ?

RCC: Error in 'breeze.qrc': Cannot find file 'light/hmovetoolbar.svg'
RCC: Error in 'breeze.qrc': Cannot find file 'light/vmovetoolbar.svg'
RCC: Error in 'breeze.qrc': Cannot find file 'light/hsepartoolbar.svg'

Thanks,

Neel Patel

On Tue, Apr 14, 2020 at 3:49 PM Akshay Joshi <akshay(dot)joshi(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
wrote:

> Thanks, patch applied
>
> On Mon, Apr 13, 2020 at 6:38 PM Neel Patel <neel(dot)patel(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I have tried to fix the bundling issue for Windows and Mac. Attached is
>> the initial patch. Do review it and let me know if I missed anything.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Neel Patel
>>
>> On Mon, Apr 13, 2020 at 5:08 PM Akshay Joshi <
>> akshay(dot)joshi(at)enterprisedb(dot)com> wrote:

>>> Currently having too much of review task, once done will fix that.

>>> --
>>> *Thanks & Regards*
>>> *Akshay Joshi*
>>>
>>> *Sr. Software Architect*
>>> *EnterpriseDB Software India Private Limited*
>>> *Mobile: +91 976-788-8246*
>>>

> --
> *Thanks & Regards*
> *Akshay Joshi*
>
> *Sr. Software Architect*
> *EnterpriseDB Software India Private Limited*
> *Mobile: +91 976-788-8246*

Attachment Content-Type Size
jenkins_failed_qrc.patch application/octet-stream 325 bytes