Trigger to create automated range partition table

From: bhanu prabhakar <bhanu1208(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Trigger to create automated range partition table
Date: 2018-11-21 03:41:33
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi friends,

As a part of migration from Oracle to AWS Aurora postgress. I have
converted the partition table using ora2pg tool.

In Oracle we have feature of automated partition table creation when we
insert the data, but in postgress 10.4 that feature is not enabled.

Kindly help me and give some rough idea or example to create a trigger on
table to create automated partition table when we insert the data.Thank you

Bhanu P Murari.