Re: main.log file not being updated

From: Anson Abraham <anson(dot)abraham(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Adrian Klaver <adrian(dot)klaver(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-general <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: main.log file not being updated
Date: 2013-01-28 18:38:57
Lists: pgsql-general

no cluster, just 2 different independent/isolated DB servers.
As for location of logs, yes, it's the correct one, b/c when logrotate
(through system), initiated I can see the other log files gzipped. The
install was done through ,what I believe, apt-get.

I guess it might require a bouncing of the instance, but that's something I
don't have luxury of doing until the next maintanence window, which will be
a ways in the future.

Thanks,
-Anson