Querying nested relations

From: Natalia Ostapuk <nataxane(at)exascale(dot)info>
To: pgsql-general(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Querying nested relations
Date: 2019-09-16 10:57:03
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi everyone,

My name is Natalia, I'm a PhD student and I'm currently looking into the
performance of queries on nested relations (expressed with arrays and UDT
in Postgres).

Now I'm trying to figure out the problem and find some good examples. If
you've ever had any problems with these kinds of queries (e.g. join on an
element of an array) could you please share them with me?

Any help would be appreciated.

Best regards,
Natalia