Not clear with the Explain Plan output

From: Siraj G <tosiraj(dot)g(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Pgsql-admin <pgsql-admin(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Not clear with the Explain Plan output
Date: 2024-05-13 15:37:14
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hello experts!

I am new in the PgSQL domain, so I need assistance in understanding the
explain plan. I took the plan of a SQL via PgAdmin and it looks like the
attached one. I am unable to see the numbers that indicate where the heavy
processing is being done, to determine the IO and cpu processing.

Is this the right way to collect explain plan? If so, how do I interpret
this? If there is another or a better way to collect this, please let me
know.

Regards
Siraj

Attachment Content-Type Size
explain_plan_1715608344730.svg image/svg+xml 124.3 KB