Logical replication troubleshooting

From: Siraj G <tosiraj(dot)g(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Pgsql-admin <pgsql-admin(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Logical replication troubleshooting
Date: 2024-06-24 02:50:08
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hello Team!

We are trying to migrate a on-premise PgSQL (v10) to GCP Cloud SQL's PgSQL
(v10) via PubSub replication. I am trying to get familiar with best
practices in this context. We built 2 publications - one for all tables
with Primary Keys and other for non-Primary Keys. There are few archive
tables with non-primary key are having issues in the replication. How do we
troubleshoot this? Is it a best practice to bifurcate publications this way?

Regards
Siraj