postgresql memory problem

From: Kenny Bachman <kenny(dot)bachman17(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: postgresql memory problem
Date: 2022-02-21 07:56:45
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hello Team,
Firstly, I want to thank you all for the amazing help.
I need your guidance with PostgreSQL. So, I have a 3-nodes patroni cluster
running PostgreSQL 12.9 version. I got some errors related to a memory
issue.

ERROR: could not resize shared memory segment "/PostgreSQL.346141036" to
16776236 bytes: No space left on device

FATAL: out of memory
DETAIL: Failed on request of size 128 in-memory context
"CacheMemoryContext"

My PostgreSQL parameters related to memory;
work_mem : 128MB
shared_buffer: 16GB
effective_cache_size: 200GB
maintenance_work_mem: 2GB

My server profile:
free -g
total used free shared buff/cache
available
Mem: 377 28 22 0 326
347
Swap: 127 0 127

df
tmpfs 189G 2.0M 189G 1% /dev/shm

What do you think about this? Can you advise some hints?

Best regards,
KB