Wal E S3 questions

From: Nathan Paul <nathan(dot)paul8(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Wal E S3 questions
Date: 2014-07-17 20:36:34
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi All,

I am new to Postgres and inherited a DB. System is running on EC2 and Wal
E set to backup to S3.

On S3 bucket I see files being updated every minute but I dont see a
crontab. Is it normal?. I like to maintain few snapshots. Thinking of
enabling glacier option to S3 .I Does the restore works if the glacier
storage is enabled

Thanks in advance.

NP