building 9.6.1 with a different value for krb-srvnam

From: John Scalia <jayknowsunix(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: building 9.6.1 with a different value for krb-srvnam
Date: 2017-01-31 19:19:44
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi all,

Quick question. I just built a new edition of 9.6.1 using
--with-krb-srvnam=POSTGRES in my configure line. Everything seemed to build
properly, however, after installation, I ran pg_config and the line for
CONFIGURE shows every option I used except --with-krb-srvnam, So, I'm
wondering if the new setting actually made it in there, i.e., it did not,
or I just found a bug in pg_config.

Any answer would be appreciated,
Jay