Re: Proper syntax to update an hstore key-value pair

From: John Scalia <jayknowsunix(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: "pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Proper syntax to update an hstore key-value pair
Date: 2016-08-03 19:29:57
Lists: pgsql-admin

Well, I discovered that I had different versions of hstore across several
databases. Some were 1.1 and others were 1.3. On the 1.3 hstore versions,
the \do *.|| produces a public hstore - hstore operator, while the 1.1
shows the same as public.hstore. Maybe I just wasn't casting this far
enough. On both versions that operator shows as being in the public schema.
My search path does include that.