PGConf NYC 2023 Talks Wiki page

From: Gurjeet Singh <gurjeet(at)singh(dot)im>
To: PostgreSQL Advocacy <pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: PGConf NYC 2023 Talks Wiki page
Date: 2024-06-18 04:48:30
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

I have created the wiki page for PGConf NYC 2023 [1], and have linked one
presentation/slides that I found a link to.

The slides were about 3.8 MB, and wiki wouldn't let me upload anything
larger than 2MB, so I had to settle for the link. I think it's necessary to
upload these files to the Postgres wiki, because the off-site links are
prone to bit rot; e.g. the PG Conf NYC 2014 wiki page [2] contains links
some of which seem to be dead.

I would really appreciate it if some attendees, or organizers can link or
upload more talks to this wiki page.

[1]: https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/PGConf_NYC_2023_Talks
[2]: https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/PGConf_NYC_2014_Talks

Best regards,