Re: Problem with COPY command on pg_dump

From: Blake McBride <blake(at)mcbride(dot)name>
To: Rob Sargent <robjsargent(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Problem with COPY command on pg_dump
Date: 2017-12-09 16:29:08
Lists: pgsql-general

I suppose it's something I'm doing. I'm pg_dump'ing the schema with the
data, so I can't be missing any columns. However, I wrote a program to
filter out certain data. I believe that is where the problem is. I wrote
it a long, long time ago before --exclude-table-data existed. When I
use --exclude-table-data
it works.

Thanks.

Blake