Generating an XSD file from an existing database

From: Blake McBride <blake1024(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Generating an XSD file from an existing database
Date: 2015-12-06 21:30:33
Lists: pgsql-general

Greetings,

I need an XML specification for my exiting schema - an XSD file. Reading
the docs I see schema_to_xml but I do not understand:

A. Will that produce the XSD file I seek?

B. I do not understand the documentation. Can I do this through psql? I
need an exact example if possible.

Thank you.

Blake McBride