Does the html document style has some problem of inline code?

From: sheng yan <sheng(dot)yan836(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-docs(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Does the html document style has some problem of inline code?
Date: 2024-08-26 15:41:23
Lists: pgsql-docs

Hello,all.

When I read the document , I found the `inline code` has some problems.
Does the html document style have a problem, which leads to the inline code
at the end of the paragraph.

like this :(The Password File)

The file in a user's home directory can contain passwords to be used if the
connection requires a password (and no password has been specified
otherwise). On Microsoft Windows the file is named (where refers to the
Application Data subdirectory in the user's profile). Alternatively, the
password file to use can be specified using the connection parameter
passfile
<https://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/libpq-connect.html#LIBPQ-CONNECT-PASSFILE>
or
the environment variable ..pgpass%APPDATA%\postgresql\pgpass.conf%APPDATA%
PGPASSFILE

for detail : https://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/libpq-pgpass.html
the source code in github:
https://github.com/postgres/postgres/blob/REL_16_STABLE/doc/src/sgml/libpq.sgml#L8415-L8426