Re: A starter task

From: sia kc <siavosh(dot)kasravi(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: A starter task
Date: 2024-09-15 20:10:52
Lists: pgsql-hackers

I am reading the documents. Think the Todo list is what I needed thanks.
I think I should respond by sending my response to the mailing list but not
sure why gmail does not have such a button. Please correct me if I am wrong.

--

Siavosh Kasravi
* "Save a Tree" - Please print this email only if necessary.*