Regression in SQLGetDiagField

From: PSequel Support <support(at)psequel(dot)com>
To: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Regression in SQLGetDiagField
Date: 2015-10-25 01:20:20
Lists: pgsql-odbc

If a database requires a password and I try to connect to it without a
password, it will fail of course. In the version of `psqlodbcw.so` built
from tag REL-09_03_0400, I was able to get the error message ("A password
is required for this connection") with `SQLGetDiagField`. However, the
version built from the HEAD of the latest master
branch, `SQLGetDiagField` returns `SQL_NO_DATA`.